Skip to content
Litigation at Original and Appellate Level
- Practice at the Appellate and original level – the Supreme Court, High Court, Telecom Disputes Settlement Appellate Tribunal, National Company Law Appellate Tribunal, NCLT Competition Appellate Tribunal, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, District and State Consumer Commissions, Insurance Tribunals, Appellate Tribunal for Foreign Exchange Management, Family Courts, Debt Recovery Tribunal and various other Appellate bodies as also local civil and criminal courts of original jurisdiction.
- Commercial Arbitrations and domestic mediation proceedings.
- Outstation matters at various High Courts throughout India with the assistance of a large network of lawyers whom we engage as local counsel and travel on crucial dates. Engaged to argue matters outstation before High Courts at Bangalore, Cochin, Chennai, Jaipur, Patna, Lucknow, Allahabad and Nainital.
Advisory & Regulatory
- Opinions and consultations pertaining to Regulatory Issues.
- Legal Opinions pertaining to commercial, labour, taxation, aviation and other matters.
- Advisory on legal and regulatory issues as also planning and strategy keeping in line the I & B policies which includes advising client prior to introduction of new ventures and projects.
- Conflict of law and reciprocating territories.
- Training of external counsel (all India) on Regulatory issues and client specific policies and the corresponding law from time to time so that they may be in a position to effectively deal with the matters at hand and prevent any adverse Orders when appearing on account of Notice on Caveats.
- [The training was specifically required in areas such as TRAI since awareness of the same was dismal prior to its application to the Broadcast sector before 2004]
Corporate/Commercial Contracts/Drafting & Conveyance
- Drafting, vetting and conveyancing.
- Corporate drawing and compliances on various standard form Agreements (distribution, service agreements, real estate, employment / non-compete agreements, License agreements), Notices (commercial, family law, contractual, property), documentation for compliance related to broadcasters, cable operators / MSOs / Distributors for calling for compliance or for Disconnection, Recovery, statutory, employment and labour issues, public notices, Responses to Government bodies such as taxing Authorities, TRAI etc and stakeholder comments and other regulatory compliance documents prepared for client pertaining to employment, tenders, internal management issues, labour policies, settling of company documents etc.
- Drafting legislation in the field Motor Vehicles Act including High Security Number Plates and Smart Card licenses.
- Drafting of original and appellate Pleadings, documents and conveyances such as Deeds and Wills.
- Other corporate advisory.
Arbitration/Mediation/Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Appointed as Arbitrator at the Delhi High Court International Arbitration Centre.
- Presided as co-arbitrator in commercial litigations.
- Initiated and represented clients in various arbitration matters including international commercial arbitrations.
- Represented clients in Mediation and Conciliation proceedings.
- Out of Court settlements and pre and post- litigation mediations.